Sunday, September 13, 2015

Are you ready for some football?

 Ahhhh....the kids have started school, the leaves are changing and football is in season! I have thoroughly enjoyed the first 3 games of my son's highschool season! They have done so well and I'm a proud momma! So, I'm sitting here watching the Broncos play and making a quick birthday card for my FIL. It isn't the first football card he's received and I'm certain it won't be the last.
 I used the PTI "Football Frenzy" stamp set as well as "Football Frenzy Additions". I added a strip of number washi tape to kind of mimic the yard lines on a football field. The main sentiment is from " Stylish Sentiments: Birthday " and the stripes on the green background are from "Let Freedom Ring".
For the inside of the card, I chose to use BYU colors since that is where he went to college and added his age for the number on the jersey.
 I made a quick tag to add to the outside of his gift. I love how die cuts make things so easy!
We got him a gift card which I tucked into the card as well as some chocolates, all packaged up.in a little plastic bin! Easy peasy! Thanks for fluttering by!

6 comments:

BA Vella said...

Very nice card and tag. Love the color combination you used. And using his age for the jersey number is genius! Thank you for the inspiration!

jan metcalf said...

Great ideas! Love gifting as you do! And I do have the Football Frenzy products to play with!

Deborah Saaranen said...

Great masculine design...perfect for Autumn and football!

Julie Marshall said...

Simply adorable!

Tanya said...

That's awesome! My FIL would love a card and gift like this! So clever! :)

Unknown said...

Yes, really nice, we are all set for a huge football game series this winter. Even i have been working as a research paper writer in one of the leading custom writing research paper website, i love to watch foot ball, as that is the one and only sport which i love to see. In my hard times, especially when and all i have been feeling hard and tensed because of my work, then i will love to watch the football match in order to bring back myself to normal.