Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Celebrate...It's your Birthday!

 I needed a birthday card FAST....like 5 minutes fast so I got to work to make this easy, yet fun card. I really like how it turned out. I bought some yummy sparkling pink lemonade and lemonade cupcakes at Trader Joe's and thought a sparkly pink card would be the perfect addition. I quickly cut and folded a white card base and got to work with some die cuts and gold embossing powder.
 The stamp set and dies are from the "Good Times" collection. I bought the die without the stamp set, but quickly realized that I really liked all of the coordinating sentiments so I had to have that as well. The "celebrate" sentiment was die cut with gold cardstock and then adhered to the card front with liquid glue. The rest of the sentiment was stamped in white ink on a black strip and adhered with dimensionals. 
The top portion was stamped in versamark ink and then heat embossed with gold embossing powder. I added a few gold sequins for some extra detail, tied a bow of black baker's twine and was DONE! Deadline reached with minimal effort, but maximum results! I love how it turned out! I diecut both words that come with the set; celebrate and wish, but used the wish on the inside. I didn't get a good picture, but it turned out cute! Thanks for fluttering by!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Really cute, especially for a quick card!