Saturday, February 28, 2015

New Little Bundle

I have always loved the "Scattered Showers" set from PTI and it works perfectly for this baby card I made for a shower I am headed to this afternoon.  It just donned on me as I was typing this, that I didn't use the word "shower" anywhere on this card. Oh well. This is another one of my "gift sack" challenges and the sack I chose had an umbrella on it, so that is why I used it. LOL!

The umbrella was diecut and stamped and then I added some stickles to the polka dots.  I tied a little bow around the handle for some added texture.
The dew drops were the perfect touch to mimic some precipitation. I also added a few sequins for some extra shine.  I am going to make a concerted effort to resist putting sequins on everything from now on. Must stop....must stop......
The sentiment is from the "Boutique Borders: Baby" set and I used the coordinating die.  I really love this one. I also used a cuttlebug embossing folder. It is seriously old, but it is one of my favorites.





The inside just has a little bit of detail; another sparkly umbrella and some sequins. Not much to say today...just simple and straightforward.  Thanks for fluttering by!

P.S. I have another baby shower next Saturday and I have been working on some fun projects I can't wait to share!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I may need to use this idea for a welcome baby card. Cute.