Friday, February 13, 2015

Fly Away With Me...Valentine!

ETA: I will be posting something for Valentine's Day, too! I just thought I wouldn't get my project posted for the 13th, but I did! yay! A-ha! I made it! Did you think I wasn't going to do it? Well...I thought I might not do it, but I did it. It is 10:55 pm as I am typing this, but I didn't want to let myself down. I said 14 days of Valentines....so you're gonna get 14 days of Valentines! While I was busy "not crafting" today, I had so many ideas swirling around and my mind was literally going to burst if I didn't get this done!






 I have had this hot air balloon set for years, I have probably used all of the included sentiments EXCEPT....this one! Yay! I got to use it today and I love how it turned out!  I was originally going to do an airplane card, but these sweet balloons were calling my name.







 Included in the set are bold images as well as the line art images and I always use the line art for some reason. I really like coloring them, I guess. Today was no exception. I added a generous addition of stickles and sprinkled a few sequins for shine! I really love how the cloud on the left turned out. It was just a fluke, but it was perfect! I love happy accidents like that, don't you?



I can't believe tomorrow is Valentine's Day! I really hate when things like this sneak up so quickly and while I THOUGHT I was amply prepared, I still have a pan of caramels to wrap and strawberries ready to be dipped. Thank goodness tomorrow is Saturday and I have lots of helpers. I can't wait to give my kids their presents and take them around to deliver their Valentines to friends! Thanks for fluttering by!

2 comments:

KimCreate said...

This card is beautiful! I enjoyed all your posts!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the marathon blogging! Loved it and hope you will continue! Happy Valentinr's Day.