Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mother's Day!

 Happy Mother's Day! I hope all of you Moms out there have a great day! I know that sometimes today can be hard, but I hope that you get spoiled in all the ways that matter to you!  After the creative week I have had, my desk looked like a bomb went off. I tried to clean it up and as I did, I started to make a pile of scraps that seemed like they could be worked into a card for my mom. I knew I would be using a "garden-y" theme so it was easy to pick which ones would work alright.






 The first thing I did was to make all of the background panels. After that was done, I diecut all of the garden elements from the coordinating dies. The stamp sets I used were Garden Variety and Garden Variety II from PTI.  Once they were all cut and stamped I worked on the placement.




I hope my mom likes it. She loves to garden and be outside, so I thought it was fitting! Thanks for fluttering by!

P.S. I am still waiting for my  Mother's Day gift to come, but when it does, you will all know! Ha Ha!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great layout and I love the colors! You did beautiful! Happy Mother's day!

Miriam Prantner said...

I bet she loved it! This is a fantastic card, love how each of the grid elements is so perfectly stamped/decorated!